Tuesday, February 2

Sure to make your heart skip a beat...

Say "I love you" on Valentine's Day this year with handmade flowers from EmersonMade. Each bloom they build is one of a kind, varied, and has its own unique character and soul. Personalize a flower love letter, accessorize a sweater, blazer, or clutch with one of their 3 flower pins, or adorn your hair with one of their dahlia hair clips. EmersonMade is not just for women – surprise the special guy in your life with a Boutonniere. I will be sure to get my hands on one of these beautiful handmade creations for Valentine's Day this year.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore emersonmade. I styled a photoshoot at their home last fall. It will be in the May issue of Country Living magazine and perhaps on the cover!

Katie Austin said...

OOh, Stacey, I'll look forward to seeing that! Make sure you remind me when it comes out. I definitely need some emersonmade in my life!